Hi All, have a question

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-benfinney-does-too.id.au
Wed Feb 11 17:39:38 EST 2004

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:20:30 -0300, Batista, Facundo wrote:
> If yes, you can put "#!/usr/bin/env python" in the first line of the
> script.
>
> And remember, in either case, the second line *must* be blank.

Where did you get that?  That seems at odds with the ability to put the
character encoding specification on the first or second line.

    <http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html>

--
 \         "I got up the other day, and everything in my apartment has |
  `\       been stolen and replaced with an exact replica."  -- Steven |