I need to create the table and I want to edit its content from www level.

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Dec 6 09:15:40 EST 2004

Rootshell wrote:
> Yo, thanks for help
>
> Yeap, wikipedia is one of examples, the wikipedia script includes
> 'action=edit' command and it edits the file called 'wiki.phtml'.
>
> I want to edit the content of casual table. Have no idea how to give
> the password to a few users, so they can edit this small table. That's
> all.

Maybe just emailing it to them would be enough?

(I doubt this is the sort of answer you wanted, but given that
it's a perfectly valid answer to your implied question, I hope
you can see that you need to be more detailed and specific
if you want decent help.  I really don't know what you're asking,
unless it's to have a solution handed to you on a platter.  That's
fair enough, but since nobody can really guess what your needs
are, it's unlikely to happen.)

-Peter