I need to create the table and I want to edit its content from www level.

Gerhard Haering gh at ghaering.de
Wed Dec 8 12:29:38 EST 2004

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 09:03:54AM -0800, Rootshell wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have one more problem with 'tabla.py' file:

We don't know about the files on your harddisk ;-)

> Can't do the compilation 'cause something wrong is happening with
> module 'posix'.

Whoever wrote tabla.py probably didn't read the documentation for the
posix module, which says:

    *Do not import this module directly*. Instead, import the module
    os, which provides a portable version of this interface.

> The message is as follows: "no module name posix".
> I guess that it is necessary to import it.
> Unfortunately 'posix' seems to be the unix module and my platform is WinXP.
> I'll appreciate any help.

Try replacing posix with os in the source code.

-- Gerhard