How do you feel ?

Neuruss luismg at gmx.net
Sun Aug 8 11:51:16 EDT 2004

I'll try to explain in my poor English how I feel: WORRIED.
I don't know what's gong on with me, but since I started learning
programing with Python, I'm experiencing some strange behaviors that
are seriously affecting my social life, my work, and my view of the
world surrounding me...

It's addictive! I just can't stop thinking in terms of objects and
functions for the most silly things that come up in my head!
I used to have erotic dreams, but now, I just dream about a clean idle
window where I can start coding solutions for problems that I never
had...

It's getting worse and worse... I wonder if there is some kind of help
group, like Alcoholics Anonymous or something like that.
If there's someone with the same symptoms that wants to share its pain
with me, please write.
I'm shure we're more than one!