favorite python web development tool?

Orlando Vazquez ovazquez at nospam.shaw.ca
Tue Aug 17 19:02:00 EDT 2004

mike wrote:

> hi all -
>

> i'm fairly new to python, coming from a java servlet / velocity template
> background.  i'm looking for a good python web development tool, and
> hope to find some suggestions here.

I've found mod_python + ZopePageTemplates (standalone) to be superb
solution to web application development. ZPT feels like a very natural
and maintainable way to separate business logic from presentation. Since
I've started using these two technologies, I've found my productivity
greatly increased.

http://www.modpython.org
http://zpt.sourceforge.net/

Have fun and take care ;-)

--
Orlando Vazquez
Remove the obvious from my e-mail address to reply.