Call for signatories for J2

Robert Brewer fumanchu at amor.org
Wed Aug 25 12:42:15 EDT 2004

The J2 proposal is as complete as it will ever be.

http://www.aminus.org/rbre/python/pydec.html

The patch is nearly complete; only the __future__ declaration and some
document tweaks remain. It should be updated on SourceForge today or
tomorrow.

This is a call for all who wish to sign the proposal, either for,
against, or abstaining. Please sign by either posting on
comp.lang.python (replying to this is fine), or sending email to
fumanchu at amor.org (for some of you reading this, here's a link:
mailto:fumanchu at amor.org). Please include your full name. If you reject
the proposal, please also include a _short_ description of why you are
rejecting it. You will not receive a reply regarding the rejection or
description; it will be included for Guido's information purposes only.

Please read the proposal carefully before signing. In particular,
carefully read the statement (for, against, or abstaining) to which you
are signing your name; each is explicit and means exactly what it says.

Thanks again to those who have contributed in all forms. Hopefully, we
can put this decorator issue to rest soon and move on.

Robert Brewer
MIS
Amor Ministries
fumanchu at amor.org

P.S. I'll be out of town from Friday morning to Sunday evening (U.S.
Pacific Time), so get your name in early. Given sufficient volume, I'll
promote this to Guido just before I leave; otherwise, I'll wait 'til
Sunday night to finish compiling names.