Call for signatories for J2

Michael Sparks zathras at thwackety.com
Wed Aug 25 16:11:36 EDT 2004

Robert Brewer wrote:
> The patch is nearly complete;

Patch against current CVS passes all the tests* and has been uploaded to
SourceForge. I'm currently looking at how __future__ declarations work, and
that will be the next step, but based on useful feedback this looks
relatively simple to do.

 * Well, put another way, the only tests that fail are those that fail with
   an unmodified CVS tree.

> This is a call for all who wish to sign the proposal, either for,
> against, or abstaining. Please sign by either posting on
> comp.lang.python (replying to this is fine),

Please consider this a vote FOR - I doubt that'll surprise however ;-)

Regards,

Michael.