Difficulty Finding Python Developers

Paul Morrow pm_mon at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 13:46:39 EDT 2004

> And in case my point was unclear: the OP asked about something
> which seemed like a very simple experimental project to get their
> feet wet with Python.

It is somewhat of an experiment, but the application is to be used in an
actual production system.  The experiment is to see how viable Python
outsourcing is in our area, in the event the inhouse developers get
swamped and we need help fast...

We're now in the process of creating a posting for (at least)
monster.com, so those interested in the position can apply.