What is good about Prothon?

David MacQuigg dmq at gain.com
Tue Apr 27 19:53:13 EDT 2004

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:12:11 -0700, "Mark Hahn" <mark at prothon.org>
wrote:

>You have argued this in the Prothon mailing lists for almost a month with
>Greg and me.  Please don't just start it up again here (about Prothon I
>mean).

Mark,  Stop making false statements about me.  If you have personal
criticism, send me an email.

You now have 5 out of 9 postings on this thread.  I don't have time to
keep up with this, so anyone following this thread please don't take
my lack of further response as lack of interest in your feedback.  My
filter is set to ignore "Prothon" in the subject line.

Please join me on the new thread "Ideas for Python 3".

-- Dave