Why we will use obj$func() often

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Fri Apr 23 15:48:21 EDT 2004

Mark Hahn wrote:

>Peter:   You were making fun of how of fast I'm changing things in Prothon,
>right?  I was going along with that humour in my message.  Someone in a
>private message accused me of making fun of you, which I was definitely not
>doing.

Ah, too bad, you might have fit in if you did ;) .  He's just *so* much
fun to poke fun at. For crimminy's sake, he's from Canada, and you know
how ridiculous they all are... blubber-eating igloo-wardens every last
one of them.  It's practically impossible to take one of them seriously
as a computer programmer, I mean, really, a modern computer would just
melt the igloo down around their heads.

*poof*

  Mike C. Fletcher
  Designer, VR Plumber, Coder