Why we will use obj$func() often

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Fri Apr 23 16:52:30 EDT 2004

Mark Hahn wrote:

> "Mark Hahn" <mark at prothon.org> wrote in message
> news:Pedic.28731$dZ1.11479 at fed1read04...
>
>>"Peter Hansen" <peter at engcorp.com> wrote ...
>>>Mike, you haven't been keeping up with the other thread.  I think the
>>>decision is now:
>>>
>>>   fish_height$some_where()
>>
>>That is like SO two-hours-ago.  Marcia like, told me that Biff like, said
>>that Trish like, said camelCase was SO out, can you BELIEVE IT????
>
> Peter:   You were making fun of how of fast I'm changing things in Prothon,
> right?  I was going along with that humour in my message.  Someone in a
> private message accused me of making fun of you, which I was definitely not
> doing.

No offense taken, nor thought to be intended.  (Best to include
a smiley next time, however, just in case.  I think the newsgroup
needs more of those right now.  I think it's those damn crows outside
my window that are getting everyone on edge.  You can hear them,
right?  They're very loud... where's a kid with a BB gun when you
need him?)

-Peter