Why we will use obj$func() often

Mark Hahn mark at prothon.org
Fri Apr 23 15:12:24 EDT 2004

"Mark Hahn" <mark at prothon.org> wrote in message
news:Pedic.28731$dZ1.11479 at fed1read04...

> "Peter Hansen" <peter at engcorp.com> wrote ...
>
> > Mike, you haven't been keeping up with the other thread.  I think the
> > decision is now:
> >
> >    fish_height$some_where()
>
> That is like SO two-hours-ago.  Marcia like, told me that Biff like, said
> that Trish like, said camelCase was SO out, can you BELIEVE IT????

Peter:   You were making fun of how of fast I'm changing things in Prothon,
right?  I was going along with that humour in my message.  Someone in a
private message accused me of making fun of you, which I was definitely not
doing.

Boy, I better shut up.  I'm just getting myself in deeper and deeper trouble
every message I post today.