Best IDE?

Jussi Jumppanen jussij at zeusedit.com
Tue Apr 13 09:31:22 EDT 2004

Stevie_mac wrote:

> What's the best MSwindows editor for python?

Take a look at the Zeus programmer's editor (shareware):

   http://www.zeusedit.com/lookmain.html

> I'm currently using PythonWin (ActiveState) at the moment, its
> a bit buggy - but not too bad. I mean, its got autocomplete &
> tips & help & autoindentaion (not always good tho).

Zeus has code completion and intellisensing for all files in
the current workspace. Some other features include:

  + Fully configurable syntax highlighting
  + Project/workspace management
  + Seamless FTP editing
  + Integrated class browser
  + Integrated version control using the Microsoft Source Code
     Control (SCC) interface, including CVS integration.
  + Quick Help context sensitive help engine

Jussi Jumppanen
http://www.zeusedit.com