Best IDE?

Stewart Midwinter stewart at midwinter.ca
Mon Apr 12 16:41:51 EDT 2004

Josiah Carlson <jcarlson at uci.edu> wrote in message news:<c5c138$i91$1 at news.service.uci.edu>...

> I use PyPE, find it to be a satisfactory replacement for Idle, and is
> quite fast.  I wrote it, which is why I place it at the bottom.

Josiah, I've tried PyPE and quite like it. It has some useful features
beyond what SciTE, which I also use, has.

One thing that I'd like to see in PyPE is a way to remember the window
layout. Each time I open a file, I find myself dragging window margins
around until I can see my ToDo list, the class list, etc.  Or am I
missing something?

cheers
Stewart in Calgary