Kuhlman's tutorials pretty good

Fred Ma fma at doe.carleton.ca
Thu Apr 15 01:31:19 EDT 2004

I find Dave Kuhlman's tutorials very good, and very complementary
to the stock tutorial that is part of the python download.  Even
when they cover the same thing, if it's not that clear in one
tutorial, reading the other makes it quite clear.   But one can
swim around the Python website for ages before rummaging into
Kulhman's tutorials (Python 101 and 201).  I thought it was easy
to run into a few days ago.  Has the website changed?  Aren't
Kuhlman's tutorials good enough to sit shoulder-to-shoulder with
the other links in "Python for Programmers"?  I thought that's
where it was before.  Granted, it's got a few sections (like
Using Regular Expressions and Match Objects, 2.3 & 2.4 of 201)
that need editting, but invaluable nevertheless.  From the point
of view of someone still waiting for Learning Python to come.

Fred
--
Fred Ma
Dept. of Electronics, Carleton University