approx 100 assorted computer/ math/other books

Michael Voss michael.voss at lvrREMOVE.deCAPS
Thu Oct 23 03:16:00 EDT 2003

"Serveral People" wrote in this thread, being cross-posted to at least five
newsgroups

> Lots of things about topposting

Sorry, not a real quote, but then, I think at least some people in c.l.s are
not used to having discussions like that (slightly off-topic) in at least
this (c.l.s) newsgroup. So I might start another discussion about
cross-posting and off-topic-threads, knowing this being completely useless,
but this would be off-topic as well.

I know this (flaming (or something close) people for not posting or quoting
correctly) seems to happen quite often in c.l.j.*, but I've never before
seen it on c.l.s, so please keep this discussion out of (at least) c.l.s.