approx 100 assorted computer/ math/other books

Randy Howard randy.howard at FOOmegapathdslBAR.net
Thu Oct 23 03:32:56 EDT 2003

In article <9n4epv4924c531f10pa8c0voulgnp4jre0 at 4ax.com>,
roedy at seewebsite.com says...
> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 23:52:03 +0100, Mark McIntyre
> <markmcintyre at spamcop.net> wrote or quoted :
>
> >> Top posting is GOOD on one respect.
> >
> >Its evil. Period.
>
> I disagree.

The almighty Usenet Oracle has been awakened and declared that you
are wrong.  Too bad.

> I have to spin the scroll wheel to get to the point.

Sounds like you probably don't walk very much either.  Man, spinning
the mouse wheel, that is tiring.  *cough*

> I also have to drag the mouse from the button panel where it is usually
> parked to a different region of the screen to scroll.

Do you prefer Baby Swiss or Gouda with your Merlot?

--
Randy Howard            _o
2reply remove FOOBAR    \<,
SCO Spam-magnet: postmaster at sco.com