Problems with a programme called CyberChair

The Doctor doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Thu Oct 9 10:09:51 EDT 2003

Hello.  I am running a Python-based programme called cyberChair.

In the submission of papers,  I run into the follwoing when I want to
submit a paper.

1)  I get a "Your server is not allowed to access this script." error

and

2) Upon the e-mail receipt I get a file:/// URL instead of a http:// URL .

Any help would be nice as I needed to get this up yesterday.

Using Python 2.1 on FreeBSD 4.7 .  I
tried Cyberchair with Python 2.3.3 but
some formatting was getting screwed up.

--
Member - Liberal International	On 11 Sept 2001 the WORLD was violated.
This is doctor at nl2k.ab.ca	Ici doctor at nl2k.ab.ca
Society MUST be saved! Extremists must dissolve.
Newfoundland on 21 Oct 2003, VOTE LIBERAL!!