Problems with a programme called CyberChair

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Thu Oct 9 10:21:18 EDT 2003

The Doctor wrote:
> Hello.  I am running a Python-based programme called cyberChair.

This newsgroup/mailinglist is about programming in Python, not about
application written in Python. It is unlikely that we are able to
help you. You may want to contact the author of cyberChair with your
problem.

Success!

Gerrit.

--
142. If a woman quarrel with her husband, and say: "You are not
congenial to me," the reasons for her prejudice must be presented. If she