Is there any good wxPython documentation?

Frithiof Andreas Jensen frithiof.jensen at removethis.ted.ericsson.dk
Tue Oct 21 06:42:29 EDT 2003

"Daniel Ehrenberg" <LittleDanEhren at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:711c7390.0310201642.3db29ba1 at posting.google.com...
> I'm trying to learn wxPython, but I can't seem to find much
> documentation.

I recommend that you sidestep the issue by downloading Boa Constructor from
Sourceforge; you want to use wxPython to build GUI's conveniently and
quickly - by using a tool you can avoid much of the drudgery of vxPython yet
still get the results.

PS:

Boa is, IMO extremely useful and capable, even if it is presently only in
version 0.2x. (The developers are probably a bit self-deprecating)