Is there any good wxPython documentation?

Mark Carter cartermark46 at ukmail.com
Tue Oct 21 05:33:04 EDT 2003

LittleDanEhren at yahoo.com (Daniel Ehrenberg) wrote in message news:<711c7390.0310201642.3db29ba1 at posting.google.com>...
> I'm trying to learn wxPython, but I can't seem to find much
> documentation. The wxPython website says that all advanced (and even
> some basic) documentation for wxPython is only available in C++ syntax
> in the main wxWindows documentation. It also says that the samples
> will help, but I can't seem to make sense of them. Should I just use a
> not-as-good GUI like Tkinter or a not-as-common one like Anygui or
> PyUI if I want to have documentation?
> LittleDan

One advantage of Tkinter is that it comes with Python. So if the GUI
that you had in mind is "just good enough", then people will be able
to use your code straight out of the box.

A good tip if you want to write GUIs using wxPython is to download
"Boa Constructor". It's not only a GUI builder, but a complete IDE.
You can find it on Sourceforge.