Suggestion for yet another (O'Reilly) Python book

yaipa h. yaipa at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 18:17:08 EST 2003

Cameron,

The simplest solution would be for a "Python Cookbook" style web project,
maybe even just a link on that very page, that lists all of the code
in "Mastering Algorithms with Perl" to be replaced with Python code.
Each code listing could then have multiple solutions under it so
that more than one person could give each algorithm a go. Does this
ever find it's way into print? I do not know. I do know, however, the
Python community is driven by people who care about algorithms so the
quality of the code should be pretty high and very useful.

Just a thought.

Alan Haffner