Suggestion for yet another (O'Reilly) Python book

Gerhard Häring gh at ghaering.de
Tue Mar 11 18:46:00 EST 2003

yaipa h. wrote:
> Cameron,
>
> The simplest solution would be for a "Python Cookbook" style web project,
> maybe even just a link on that very page, that lists all of the code
> in "Mastering Algorithms with Perl" to be replaced with Python code. [...]

A "Python Cookbook" is now in print from O'Reilly. I even have a copy
here :) It was created in a way very similar to what you proposed. The
recipes are online at %google python cookbook. Oh yeah, you can find
the printed version at %google python cookbook o'reilly ;-)

Gerhard
mail:   gh at ghaering.de
web:    http://ghaering.de/