Best Python editor (under Linux)

Steve Lamb grey at despair.dmiyu.org
Tue Jan 7 00:24:50 EST 2003

On Mon, 06 Jan 2003 23:36:46 -0500, laotseu <bdesth at nospam.free.fr> wrote:
> Please, could you consider Emacs and all the <scripts/programs> written
> for it as different things ? I personnally use Emacs as a code editor,
> but dont have any of the newsReader/webBrowser/tetrisOrWhatsoever
> installed. The fact that someone wrote a newsreader as an emacs
> extension has nothing to do with the fact that emacs *is* a good editor.

    The fact that they are part of the default distribution belies that
assumption.  If it were an extra that one installed separately it would be a
different matter.  They are considered part of emacs and I will treat it as
the developers treat it.

    To email: Don't despair!   |  -- Lenny Nero, Strange Days