Python and p2p

Geoff Gerrietts geoff at gerrietts.net
Wed Feb 5 12:38:02 EST 2003

Quoting Chris Keyes (chrisk at nipltd.com):

> I sympathise with anyone who would like to read more of these books and
> can't afford to. I also agree with the comments about good free
> information being available, although there's nothing quite like a book!

I think, having some formal training as a librarian, and seeing the
way these things tend to play out, that except in very few
circumstances, a library would be a better choice for obtaining this
content than the indirect theft that is P2P networks. Most countries
have very progressive libraries, even in countries that are not
progressive. Getting access to quality technical books is possible.

Libraries, however, are typically terrible at promoting themselves.

--
Geoff Gerrietts        <geoff at gerrietts dot net>
"Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments