Is Kazaa distribution part of the answer? (was: Python and p2p)

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Thu Feb 6 06:26:16 EST 2003

In article <7so24vs0aul8p49rke2dv82m9pjcdlp5s6 at 4ax.com>,
Afanasiy  <abelikov72 at hotmail.com> wrote:
			.
>I just want to put my support behind what Carlos and those in similar
>situations are saying. Anyone who would have negative input on this matter
>is, as I have said before, sadly incapable of processing possibilities.
>
>Here are links to two free books you can put on the P2P networks :
>
>  http://ibiblio.org/obp/thinkCSpy/
>  http://www.mindview.net/Books/TIPython
>
>Both are or will be available in printed form, the latter not just yet.
>If anyone else has information on other free books they should post.

My feathers are ruffled.  I thought what I just learned
(and my thanks go to Carlos for his ethnologic descrip-
tions) was that what's posted to mailing lists and clp
is invisible to the target audience.  Somebody wants
something, but I'm having trouble understanding what it
is.
--

Cameron Laird <Cameron at Lairds.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net