ANN: Leo 3.11b1 outlining editor

boncelet boncelet at udel.edu
Fri Feb 21 20:53:25 EST 2003

I installed your plug-in and, while I like it a lot (I can use leo
and vim with all of its latex macros), but I have two comments:

1. The hardwired path to vim is fragile.  I had to change it for my distribution.

2. One bug: I start a node in leo, send it to vim, edit in vim, and
write the changes out.  All is great.  But if I then edit the node
in leo, vim never sees these changes.

  Charlie Boncelet