ClientCookie bug (followup)

Anand Pillai pythonguy at Hotpop.com
Tue Aug 19 02:07:12 EDT 2003

I am working on a Cookie module which works *with* urllib2 rather
than on top of it like the existing ClientCookie module. It uses
the Cookie module which comes with python standard library.

This module is written as an extension of my Harvestman webcrawler.
The alpha code is ready. We are doing testing right now.

Details will be posted to my website at
http://members.lycos.co.uk/anandpillai within say 2 weeks or so.

-Anand