WML examples using mod_python?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Sun Apr 27 01:10:45 EDT 2003

In article <uLFqa.9353$h%2.1023630 at read1.cgocable.net>, Mark Nenadov wrote:

>> Can anybody point me towards any examples of using mod_python
>> for WML?

> I haven't worked with WML in Python, though I have in other
> languages (PHP, etc).
>
> All you will really need to do is assemble your WML decks
> (which are just markup) and then output them along with the
> correct Content-type line. Once you have your WML generated,
> it is just a matter of outputing it. You shouldn't have to do
> anything special with Mod_Python

I've just started reading up on WML (got a couple books on the
way), and was just wondering if there were any real-world
examples in Python that I could look at.

> If you are looking for something to make WML-generation
> quicker, you might want to check out "pywml"
> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywml).

Thanks!  That's what I was looking for.  I was sure there had
to be something like that, but all my searches found were a
Zope/WML howto.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Hold the MAYO & pass
                                  at               the COSMIC AWARENESS...