WML examples using mod_python?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Sun Apr 27 23:33:51 EDT 2003

In article <b8h94q$g7v$0 at 216.39.172.122>, Bengt Richter wrote:
> On 27 Apr 2003 05:10:45 GMT, Grant Edwards <grante at visi.com> wrote:
>>In article <uLFqa.9353$h%2.1023630 at read1.cgocable.net>, Mark Nenadov wrote:
> [...]
>>> If you are looking for something to make WML-generation
>>> quicker, you might want to check out "pywml"
>>> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywml).
>>
>>Thanks!  That's what I was looking for.  I was sure there had
>>to be something like that, but all my searches found were a
>>Zope/WML howto.
>
> I was curious, but I found just an empty project. Maybe there
> used to be a Weapon of Mass Lunacy there, and it had to be
> removed quickly ;-/

If you're talking about http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywml:
there are files in CVS though none have been officially
"released".  If you click on "browse CVS" on the project page,
you should be able to find the source code file.  The project
seems to be pretty dead, so I've no idea what state the code is
in (I haven't tried it, so I can't even say it compiles).

I picked up a remaindered WML book today, and have been playing
with the IMAP module (an IMAP to WML gateway is the project I
have in mind).

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  HERE!! Put THIS
                                  at               on!! I'm in CHARGE!!