WML examples using mod_python?

Mark Nenadov mark at freelance-developer.com
Sat Apr 26 16:49:18 EDT 2003

Grant Edwards wrote:

> Can anybody point me towards any examples of using mod_python
> for WML?
>
> Any other python-related WML examples (normal CGI, etc.) would
> also be welcome.

Grant,

I haven't worked with WML in Python, though I have in other languages (PHP,
etc).

All you will really need to do is assemble your WML decks (which are just
markup) and then output them along with the correct Content-type line. Once
you have your WML generated, it is just a matter of outputing it. You
shouldn't have to do anything special with Mod_Python

If you are looking for something to make WML-generation quicker, you might
want to check out "pywml" (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywml).

--
~Mark Nenadov