What means exactly "Memory error"?

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk at forbis.lt
Thu Apr 24 12:43:04 EDT 2003

On Thursday 24 April 2003 17:26, Tim Peters wrote:
> [Bo M. Maryniuck. gets a traceback ending with
>     File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/_xmlplus/dom/Event.py",
>         line 93, in initEvent
>     self.bubbles = canBubbleArg
>     MemoryError
> ]
> I can't help with your app, but I can tell you what MemoryError means.

[skipp]

> The most likely cause is that you've
> simply run out of memory (#1 above) -- but that's more a symptom than an
> explanation.  Don't expect it to be easy to resolve.

Yes, you're right: I'm just out of memory, though server has 4G RAM... :/ Have
you at least any ideas how to decrease/pack collected data to avoid fat
growing?

P.S. Or at least which library I should use to parse HTML with DOM using
something else, instead HtmlLib...?

--
Regards, Bogdan

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code,
fix one bug, compile it again...
101 little bugs in the code....