What means exactly "Memory error"?

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk at forbis.lt
Thu Apr 24 12:36:38 EDT 2003

On Thursday 24 April 2003 17:19, Skip Montanaro wrote:
>     Bo> Somebody knows what "Memory error" might appear and how to avoid
> (if Bo> possible) it?
> It means a memory allocation using malloc or realloc failed.  In short,
> virtual memory was exhausted.

Mmm... OK, but what else I can to do? Yes, Python process grows up to ~1.2G in
the memory. The main code where it crashes it's like:

parsedBranches = {}
for onePart in aLotOfParts:
	parsedBranches[generateId()] = HtmlLib.FromHtml(onePart)

...and after 600-700 parts HtmlLib (4DOM) just crashes.

Any ideas?

--
Regards, Bogdan

Think different? I'd be happy if most people would just think...