UpToDate SOAP-module ??

Thomas Weholt 2002 at weholt.org
Mon Sep 23 05:09:52 EDT 2002

I've looked around for a SOAP-module to use in a WebService-based project,
but the SOAP-implementations in python seem to be a bit ... unstable ?? Some
of them haven't been updated for a while etc. so I wondered what people
think is the most up to date and "best" module for providing SOAP-based
WebServices which includes client-side code too.

Any opinions, hints or ideas are welcome. Thoughts on ease of use, list of
features, comparisons etc. are also interesting.

Best regards,
Thomas