Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Thu Nov 21 11:03:52 EST 2002

Patrick W wrote:

> Not trying to twist your arm but in case you weren't aware of it, Qt
> (and PyQt) is just as portable as Tkinter (on platforms that matter)

Is this a reference to it not being available for the Mac? Tiny share,
yes, but it matters. Kinda like CL. :)

> Perhaps worth a look if you haven't checked it out already.

Thx for the lead. I gather the non-commercial Qt is pretty decent? Is
that just licensing/support/add-ons? ie, It is otherwise current with
commercial Qt? (The Qt site wanted my life story before it would take me
to the pricing page. <g>)

--

  kenny tilton
  clinisys, inc