Hello Newb here

Erlend J. Leiknes nookieNO_SP_AM at online.no
Wed May 8 22:11:17 EDT 2002

is your last name really Tux?

now something completely different...

You should be able to do alot of stuff after 5 days in python...
(like writing code without constantly looking in the API documentation etc
;)

And for a beginner, stay far away from GUI, you will learn that later. (or
you can use cgi/html as a frontend for your programs)

news:_ujC8.155$wG1.137 at nwrddc04.gnilink.net...