Hello Newb here

Gonçalo Rodrigues op73418 at mail.telepac.pt
Wed May 8 21:18:42 EDT 2002

On Thu, 09 May 2002 00:35:06 GMT, "Ray Tux" <res0s92a at verizon.net>
wrote:

>Hello im new to programming i started  to learn c++, but turned out to be
>way too hard. So i thought I would learn Python.

Good choice.

>Does anyone have any ideas on how I can learn to program well in about a
>month

What do you mean to program well? To be a *good* programmer in the large
(like being a good mathematician, a good lawyer, etc.) takes time. A
month is not enough, unless you are a true genius. But since you said
that C++ was too hard that does not seem to be the case. Anyway there is
reallly only one method to be a good programmer: read tutorials +
program + read some books + program + read other people's code + program
+ ... You get the idea.

>Thank

All the best,
Gonçalo Rodrigues