trackers (was: zlib vulnerabilities and python)

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Mar 13 13:16:11 EST 2002

Trent Mick <trentm at ActiveState.com> writes:

> [Michael Hudson wrote]
> > Time to look at roundup again?  The tracker on sf is starting to piss
> > me off (even more).
>
> If you *are* going to get motivated to look at a different tracker *please*
> consider bugzilla. You will find it a much more appropriate than roundup.

Perhaps.  I'm a bit scared of bugzilla (on the admin side).

OTOH, the support request I submitted to sf has been bumped to
priority 9, so perhaps this is all premature.

> p.s. I am gonna regret feeding this.

Huh?

Cheers,
M.

--
  If Unicode is a horde of zombies with flaming dung sticks,
  the hideous intricacies of JIS, Chinese Big-5, Chinese