trackers (was: zlib vulnerabilities and python)

Trent Mick trentm at ActiveState.com
Wed Mar 13 15:22:47 EST 2002

[Michael Hudson wrote]
> Perhaps.  I'm a bit scared of bugzilla (on the admin side).

Touche. I don't have to deal with that here. We use bugzilla for (almost) all
of our bug tracking here at ActiveState.

> > p.s. I am gonna regret feeding this.
>
> Huh?

I suspected that this might turn into one long fruitless discussion over what
would be a good bug tracking app for Python. Fruitless because I don't see
Python moving away from SF's tracker any time soon.

Trent

--
Trent Mick
TrentM at ActiveState.com