Could someone submit this to the sf-bug tracker, please?(Was: Re: __imul__ broken for 'objects' in 2.2.1)

Alexander Schmolck a.schmolck at gmx.net
Mon Jun 10 09:34:18 EDT 2002

Michael Hudson <mwh at python.net> writes:

> Hmm.  You should file a bug on sf so this doesn't get forgotten
> (unless it's already been reported, but I don't think so).

Well yes, but then I *can't* which is why I've posted the previous
message. Could someone else please submit this bug to the sourceforge
bug-tracker? I tried again today, but logging in from the submission form has
no effect, I'm back to the same form that tells me to "please log-in" *after*
I have completed the log-in step (if I submit the wrong password, however I do
get an error message). I've tried 3 different browsers (mozilla .94, konqueror
and netscape 4.7) -- to no avail. Now helpfuly, just giving my email address
instead of logging in doesn't work either, because anonymous bug reports
aren't permitted.

If my problems don't reflect the weirdness of the proxy I'm forced to use, I'd
really suggest that either the decision not to allow anonymous bug reports
should be reviewed again.

alex

--
Alexander Schmolck     Postgraduate Research Student
                       Department of Computer Science