PythonWin Problem!

Christopher chris_mk at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 14 17:00:26 EDT 2002

Ethan,

>From the sound of it, I think Mark's analysis may be correct.  I ran
into the EXACT same problem a while back (which I was able to fix
using 'Move').  Incidently, I'm not sure what exactly happened to
cause my problem, all I can say is that the program was maximized when
I ran a script with a typo (it used a try..except: loop when I meant
try...except IndexError: and it locked up big-time).  When I started
it again, same as you, appeared in taskbar and tray but not on screen.
 I, however, was able to right-click, Maximize and that's how I
figured it was off the screen.  Good luck.

Chris