PythonWin Problem!

Ethan ethanw at rediffmail.com
Sat Jun 15 15:56:44 EDT 2002

Mark!
 I am sorry that the way I type 'me' was confusing. 'me' referred to
'myself' and NOT 'Windows ME'. I capitalized it to say that the right
click problem is specific to myself because I bungled sometime ago
with regedit and lost the right click menu and so was unable to try
your simpler second solution (I wrote this in my first post and that I
use Win98).