I'd give up Perl tomorrow if only...

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Fri Jun 21 18:29:08 EDT 2002

Even better: a Perl to Python converter :>

> Anyway, feel free to email me if you want to try this approach and you
> need guidance.
>
> As for Parrot, maybe someone will port Python to it one day, and then we
> would have something like Jython, but for Perl!

I've heard that there is a trial implementation of Python on Parrot already.
Don't know where it is though.

> Regards,
> Derek.

It's too bad that ActiveState is keeping PPN more or less proprietary. There
has been some other work done towards a standard for describing archived
packages though.

Dave LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA