I'd give up Perl tomorrow if only...

Christopher A. Craig com-nospam at ccraig.org
Fri Jun 21 13:46:29 EDT 2002

While there isn't any single Python repository as nice as CPAN, you
can find a module to do just about anything.  Given your list I can
find a module for everything but Tie on the first try using
Google. (and I'd guess the fact that I have no idea what Tie is
contributed to my not finding it)

Given the hardware and bandwidth, it shouldn't be all that hard to
create a CPAN for Python.  I suspect one of the main reasons it hasn't
been done is that Google works so well.

--
Christopher A. Craig <com-nospam at ccraig.org>
"In the beginning the Universe was created.  This has made a lot of people