Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 25 16:28:34 EST 2002

On 25-Jan-02 15:42:19 Cliff Wells <logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net> wrote:
>On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:36:35 GMT
>Timothy Rue wrote:

>> On 25-Jan-02 14:31:11 Laura Creighton <lac at strakt.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Kragen thus is this week's winner in my 'Reasons that I love Open
>Source'
>> >competition.
>>
>> >Laura Creighton
>>

>> I asked for help, not competition.
>>
>> Whatis it that you do not understand about that?

>Apparently you have a difficult time not only expressing yourself in a way
>other people can follow, but you also have a difficult time understanding
>other people.  Laura was complementing Kragen, not suggesting that he
>compete with you.  Also, in case you missed it, there is no official 'Laura
>Creighton's Reasons that I love Open Source' contest (unless it's on late
>at night, and somehow I've missed it - Laura, is this only on TV in
>Canada?).  Anyway, just relax.  Maybe by the time there really is one,
>you'll have finished the 9 commands and you'll be a shoo in for first
>place.

>BTW, once the 9 commands are finished, will they be self-hosting?

>--
>Cliff Wells
>Software Engineer
>Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)
>(503) 978-6726 x308
>(800) 735-0555 x308

Are you self hosting? Looks like it to me!

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<