Autocoding project proposal.

Cliff Wells logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 25 15:42:19 EST 2002

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:36:35 GMT
Timothy Rue wrote:

> On 25-Jan-02 14:31:11 Laura Creighton <lac at strakt.com> wrote:
>
> >Kragen thus is this week's winner in my 'Reasons that I love Open
Source'
> >competition.
>
> >Laura Creighton
>

> I asked for help, not competition.
>
> Whatis it that you do not understand about that?

Apparently you have a difficult time not only expressing yourself in a way
other people can follow, but you also have a difficult time understanding
other people.  Laura was complementing Kragen, not suggesting that he
compete with you.  Also, in case you missed it, there is no official 'Laura
Creighton's Reasons that I love Open Source' contest (unless it's on late
at night, and somehow I've missed it - Laura, is this only on TV in
Canada?).  Anyway, just relax.  Maybe by the time there really is one,
you'll have finished the 9 commands and you'll be a shoo in for first
place.

BTW, once the 9 commands are finished, will they be self-hosting?

--
Cliff Wells
Software Engineer

"Then with your new power you'll accomplish all sorts of cool stuff
 in no time, and We'll All Be Sorry.  At that point you can either
 gloat a bit, and then relent, or go ahead and send the robot army
 after us." - Quinn Dunkan