OT: (ambi)dexterity of Pythonistas

Cliff Wells logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 8 19:56:29 EST 2002

On 8 Feb 2002 15:55:45 -0800
Aahz Maruch wrote:

> * Yes, I'm aware that prices have come down a lot, but the equivalent
> flat-panel display is still twice as expensive.  And I *won't* buy
> anything at Fry's.

What's wrong with Fry's?  As long as you don't listen to the salespeople,
that is.

> I have to admit that I'm seriously thinking about an iMac, though.

Yikes.  That's an expensive Linux box ;)

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)

"Then with your new power you'll accomplish all sorts of cool stuff
 in no time, and We'll All Be Sorry.  At that point you can either
 gloat a bit, and then relent, or go ahead and send the robot army
 after us." - Quinn Dunkan