sharp sl5000

Fred Pacquier fredp at mygale.org.nospam
Fri Apr 5 05:12:03 EST 2002

Alex Martelli <aleax at aleax.it> said :

> Reports of pystones and other Zaurus/SL5000 Python/PyQT experiences
> are VERY welcome -- it's a really sexy little thingy and I'm SORELY
> tempted to have a fling, but getting it in Italy isn't easy as yet...

So am I, since my preferred platform of past years (Psion) is now dead in
the water. But just yesterday I read a review of the just-released (in the
US) Zaurus, and the last line mentions that Sharp is "thinking about
introducing the new Zaurus line in Europe"... next year. So if you want one
soon you'll probably have to take your chances and order one overseas, and
make do with the Qwerty keyboard (probably less of a problem for you than
for us French though :-)

--
YAFAP : http://www.multimania.com/fredp/