ACCEPTED: PEP 285

James Logajan JamesL at Lugoj.com
Sun Apr 7 21:33:38 EDT 2002

Timothy Docker <timd at macquarie.com.au> wrote:
> James Logajan <JamesL at Lugoj.com> writes:
>> When I see that happening (maybe in a few
>> years?) then I would consider rejoining the ranks of Python
>> programmers.
>
> Out of curiousity, which language are you using in the meantime?

When I have the choice of language I'm using C and occasionally C++, as
needed. Low level design and coding per se does not consume a significantly
large fraction of my time on current projects. Also, I've programmed in C
for about 20 years, so it flows very quickly and I have a large repository
of solutions. I'll reevaluate scripting languages at some point in the
future with more of an eye this time around on what might be called
"infrastructure" issues as well as the languages.