Using glob (was Re: Remove files of same type (extension))

Chris Gonnerman chris.gonnerman at newcenturycomputers.net
Thu Sep 27 00:29:43 EDT 2001

I too am perplexed as to what ls has to do with the glob module...
what IS the point?  You have adequately pointed out obvious matters
regarding the results of shell globbing and of the output of ls -a;
we can all see that you understand Unix reasonably well.  But what
is the point you are belaboring?

(BTW visited your site, loved it overall).